2016년 12월 16일 금요일

Cooking 101 in Living room of Leo guest house

Today, I ran into a french guy whose name is Martine.(In fact, he is one of people whom I see often...in every morning, lunch and midnight meal time, Omg!) Well! It is of course thing because he is one of our Leo guesthouse's family!
While he was cooking, I was interviewing him.
He made unnamed cooks by using eggs, avocados and breads. It was my first time to eat avocado in my mouse, not in my skin. Well, I felt that it is better to give avocados to my skin than stomach, lol.
As you can see in this video, there is enough place to cook whatever you want!
If you like to cook something, why don't you come and stay in Leo guest house in order to avoid parent's shape look!?

And if you think you are not good cooker for feeding yourself, Don't forget it! Martine will cook for you if you bring enough foods for you, Marthine and plus me :)








https://www.facebook.com/hongdae.leo/videos/562889140566953/
*You can see this post also in our Facebook.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기