2016년 12월 23일 금요일

Movie night in Leo

Hellow, guys! As you know, Korean weather become colder and colder. So, it's good time to see movie in our warm and cozy living room of Leo guest house.
In fact, we watched a Korean movie together. The movie name is '광해', Korean historical movie. There were some scenes make our foreign friends confuse. But, thanks to my explanation, they were able to understand! I want to believe like that :
Sometimes, my foreign friends ask me like that "Hey, June! could you recommend a awesome Korean movie?". Whenever I receive that question, I recommend two movies. one is '광해' and the other is '시라노 연애 조작단'.
Surely, we will watch '시라노 연애 조작단' in our next movie night!
Why don't you enjoy a movie night with us in Leo guest house instead of facing with cold winter wind?




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기