2016년 11월 8일 화요일

Volunteer staff from Spain

Hi, I'm Natalia from Spain! I'm one of the volunteers at Leo Guest House. The first question that people ask me is "Why Korea?". The main reason I came here was to find out more about Korea.
I wanted to experience a new vibrant culture in East Asia. I have never been to an Asian country before. It was scary to me at first, but I quickly adjusted after a few days because I met a lot of friendly locals and made tons of new friends at Leo Guesthouse.
My favorite place in Korea are cafes mainly because I love to meet my friends at cafes, and I love drinking green tea lattes. At first when I came to Korea I went to many tourist sports such as Myongdong, Namsan Tower, and various palaces. But after a month of being a tourist, cafes resonated with me the most for it's feeling and meeting of friends.
So a lot of people think that the food in Korea is spicy, but there are actually tons of options for people who cant eat spicy food like I. For example my favorite one's are Kimbap (김밥) and Naengmyeon (냉면) with Kalbi (갈비).
I really enjoyed my time in Korea and Leo Guesthouse thus far, and I hope to experience even more what Korea has to offer!






댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기