2015년 9월 12일 토요일

My Favorite Snacks in Korea

Hello Everybody!!!
This is staff Harriet again!

In Korea there are so many chips and snacks.
I decided to post this because recently!
One of my friend from London visited Korea
and he told me that he wanted to try some Korean snacks
but there were so many kinds of snacks so he didn't know which one to choose.

For those tourists who have the same concern
I will recommend you guys my favorite snacks in Korea.
I really like potato chips but everyone knows what it tastes like.
So I am not going to talk about potato chips lol.

These snacks you can get from every convenience stores and big markets in Korea.



1. Calamary House (오징어집)




I have no idea why it is named Calamary 'House'.
It definitely tastes calamary, as you can notice from the name and the picture.
It is very tasty because of the butter flavor.
A little salty! But I like salty foods.





2. Meat Shrimp Chip (알새우칩)



This is a shrimp chip and you can taste shrimp of course.
I like this shrimp chip because it is thicker than other chips.
And it is the only snack that is not salty but tasty for me.
And I definitely like shrimps!






3. Onion Ring (양파링)
This is Onion Ring!!
I don't taste the original onion ring from this snack
but my other friends say that it tastes exactly the original onion ring.
So I guess it tastes like the original onion ring.
This snack goes well with the beer!






4. With Crab (꽃게랑)



This snack named 'With Crab' tastes like crab.
If you see the picture, below 'since 1986' it says that
it's not a fried snack!! 
It says that this snack is grilled or roasted.
So maybe that means it's not that bad for your health and less calories.




This is all for today!
Hope this posting is helpful enough for you to decide which one to eat.
Have a nice trip in Korea!!!











*Contact*
+82.10.4628.8873
Kakaotalk : mhhealing
Line : leoguesthouse
Wechat : leoguesthouse12


*How to Book Leo Guesthouse*

Booking.com
http://www.booking.com/hotel/kr/leo-hongdae.ko.html?sid=8df36bff6c2419f7e195fa6779de2105;dcid=4;dist=0&type=total

Agoda
http://www.agoda.com/ko-kr/hongdae-leo-guesthouse/hotel/seoul-kr.html?setcookienew=1

Expedia
https://www.expedia.co.kr/Seoul-Hotels-Leo-Guesthouse-Hongdae.h10630012.Hotel-Information?chkin=2015.06.30&hwrqCacheKey=e6259579-a76f-4a8d-b9db-374209b6b961HWRQ1431657733943&chkout=2015.07.01&rm1=a2&#rooms-and-rates


https://www.facebook.com/hongdae.leo

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기