2015년 9월 17일 목요일

Daily Life of Harriet :) - A Week with Fergus

Hello everybody!!
This is staff Harriet from Leo guesthouse Hongdae branch.

For the last few days, I've spent most of my time with my friend Fergus.
He is my friend from London and he is staying at my house for a week!!
My brother gladly gave Fergus his room to sleep.
Fergus is traveling Korea for 5-6 weeks and this is his last week.
He stayed in Seoul for the first week of his traveling.
And then he traveled around Korea for 3 weeks.
Now he is back in Seoul again!!!






This is a restaurant in Gangnam where you can eat unlimited beef bbq.
It is 19900won per person for dinner but it's much cheaper at lunch time.






This is my favorite cocktail bar in my neighborhood.
It's called 'Real Monster'.
Most of the people who come here are locals.
I came to this bar with Fergus 1 month ago and it's his favorite bar as well!






The next day we went to the cafe and had lunch. + coffee!
I love coffee.








Then we went to the Han River.
Jamwon Park is the closest river park to my house.
We rent a bike for 1 hour (3000won) and went to Banpo Park.
Jamwon Park to Banpo Park is only 2.2km.
Banpo Park is where 'Avengers 2' film was taken.







At 6pm we went to the baseball stadium.
Fergus doesn't know about baseball but he wanted to watch the game.
This game was Doosan vs Lotte.
I am a huge fan of Doosan. 
Doosan is a team in Seoul. Lotte is a team in Busan.
But this day Doosan lost in 8:2.
I was so sad and I had a hoarse throat after screaming.








And again 'Real Monster' to celebrate(?) the loss of Doosan.



The next day we went to the cinema to watch the film 'Maze Runner 2'.
But before that we watched 'Maze Runner 1' at home.
We both enjoyed the film!!
I really like Dylan O'brien.




After the film we met my brother for dinner and had bbq again.
And after the dinner we went to a shooting range.


This is what we got for the prize in the shooting range!!
More than 1700 points for girls and 1900 points for guys, you can get the prize.
I got 2100 points and Fergus got 2100 points too.



Last past days were really fun days with Fergus.
Hope you enjoyed sharing my daily life!!
















*Contact*
+82.10.4628.8873
Kakaotalk : mhhealing
Line : leoguesthouse
Wechat : leoguesthouse12


*How to Book Leo Guesthouse*

Booking.com
http://www.booking.com/hotel/kr/leo-hongdae.ko.html?sid=8df36bff6c2419f7e195fa6779de2105;dcid=4;dist=0&type=total

Agoda
http://www.agoda.com/ko-kr/hongdae-leo-guesthouse/hotel/seoul-kr.html?setcookienew=1

Expedia
https://www.expedia.co.kr/Seoul-Hotels-Leo-Guesthouse-Hongdae.h10630012.Hotel-Information?chkin=2015.06.30&hwrqCacheKey=e6259579-a76f-4a8d-b9db-374209b6b961HWRQ1431657733943&chkout=2015.07.01&rm1=a2&#rooms-and-rates


https://www.facebook.com/hongdae.leo

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기