2015년 7월 10일 금요일

Do you know INFINITE of K-POP star?

Hello guys@_@
I'm back again. Today was really very hot hot hot hot hot in Seoul.
I'm really exhausted at evening.Because, new staff come in Leo guest house.
I had all day training for him. Haha maybe, we both exhausted today.
But, New story July in Korea. Because, Really lots of K-POP star is come back!
It is excited!! Many people said this July is golden season of K-POP.
I think so!

I show you one of popular K-POP star today,
They come back tomorrow 11,July!
Did you know INFINITE?
They debut 2010 Summer of June.
They are consists seven member idol group.
Tomorrow They will be come back about new album.
Many fans excited all this week.



He named Sung-kyu, He is main vocal and reader of INFINITE.
He had own his solo album several times.
Maybe he is one of the best vocal K-POP star.
Sometimes he really funny in variety programs.
He has very smart brain!![you can find real variety show]

Next, He called 'L', He is vocal of INFINITE.
Sometimes, he has drama actor.
Many fans loved 'L', because he appearance handsome and nice.
I think he is very popular in INFINITE.(I thought^_^)

Two guys, I always confusing his appearance.
Left in Woo-hyun, Right is Sung-Yel.
He both vocal of INFINITE.
If i wrong , you just tell me!
I change details.

He named Hoya, He is Rap,Vocal and dance performance of INFINITE.
He had an acting before few years ago.
The drama was amazing syndrome in Korea. 

Last of all, Dong-woo and Sung-jong.
Dong-woo is rapper in INFINITE.
Sung-jong is yongest in INFINITE. Many fans think he really cute and handsome
Recently, I showed up popular variety show name 'Really mans'.
Last week, i watched the show, He really busy in show(That reason you can find^^)


 So, you guys wondering, Why am i posting about INFINITE?
I will tell you that reason.
Because, They lives in 'Mecenatpolis'. Before i introduced that place.
You just looking my article.
They accommodation was really close to LEO GUEST HOUSE.
Walking  5 minutes.
Many INFINITE fans stay LEO GUEST HOUSE off and on.
One of Japanese fans stay 3 months in LEO GUEST HOUSE.
She still stay now. Sometimes just looking INFINITE and event.

That reason, why am i posting today!!
If you guys wanna meet INFINITE.
but, you have to huge lucky^_^
Just reservation LEO GUEST HOUSE.
We always open!



*contact
+​82.10.4628.8873
Kakaotalk-mhhealing
Line-leoguesthouse
Wechat-​leoguesthouse12
How to booking our Guest house?



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기