2015년 5월 13일 수요일

Daily routine of LEO guest house

*Daily routine*
 
Wednesday is really boring day. Not many poeple in Guest house. I just cleaned up each rooms.
and going outside received some sunny and windy.
Today weather is happy to many other people that people love like this weather.
 
Last Saturday, I really busy busy at work and met some friends.
 

Some my friends came our guest house.  we do a lot of catching up each other and talk about daily routine.
 
 
↓Chicken↓
Really delicious...I'm so hungry now....
I want to chicken now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have lots of chicken Korea, like spicy,sweet,normal,soy source,,honey butter,,etc really various of Chicken.
 
I take a rest in cafe. Sunddenly looked some gift!!
3 Philippines girls gave some gift for me♡♥
So happy for them!!!! Some snack!!!! So delicious
Really thanks for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and Suzzie wrote visitor books.
 
 
I have been inpressed their gift and visitor books.
 
 *To; Aeri / This is for you.*
 really thanks thanks thanks so much
 
They leaving Sunday morning. So we say goodbye has Saturday night.
I knocked they rooms. They drinking Soju of Korean drinks.
I am so really laugh a lot!!
My friend waiting for me, so we just short say goodbye and took some selfies.
 
 
So i had really memorable exprience.
Still i missed their~~!!
Later I will asking to facebook that how are you??
 
 
That's it! I will come back as soon as possible, maybe tomorrow??
Thanks for reading my article.
We will great friend! 
Bye
 
 
 
 
We have three branch in Hongdae and Yeongdeungpo.
Hongdae branch is famous foreigners. All weekends full of room every weeks.
So do not hesitate contach us. We always anytime anyway open our facebook and web site.
https://www.facebook.com/hongdae.leo


 
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기