2014년 12월 27일 토요일

About us...

Hello. I'm night staff "Seongho"
It is first time to start Blog
I'll post our guesthouse, K-pop and Korea.
Because my mother tongue is not English, when you read my post, you can sometimes feel awkward and ridiculous.
But I will try to do my best.

this is our hostel
380-18, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea
homepage: http://leo-guesthouse.com/ (on the anvil)
 +822-337-5757
You can book in 'booking.com' or 'agoda'


About our hostel, I'm gonna post details later..


<STAFF>

He is the boss of hostel
His name is "LEO"
He can speak "Korean", "English", "Chinese" and "Russian"
He is kind and friendly


She is manager
Her name is "Elle"
She think she is beautiful herself
but I can't agree.....haha
but She is very kind
I swear !
Her English speaking is little bit awkward but she will make an effort to help you..
You know, effort make miracle eventually.
I think she can speak English very well, soon.


This is me.
The picture is ugly... I know
Sadly, I am much ugly than the pic
My nick name is "salary Lupin(The story of Arsene Lupin)"
Because I'm laziest staff in our hostel but I get a salary regularly like a "thief"
I can speak "Korean", " English(not good)" and "Japanese(very little)"
I will study Chinese soon.
This is my facebook


This is end of today's post
If you want  to ask something, please let me know by facebook message or comment

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기